VACANCIES AT ST. VINCENT DE PAUL DAY CARE CENTRE
We are looking for new personnel to strenghten our Day Care Centre. Are you the one we are looking for to join our young and dynamic team? Don't wait and apply at Street Children Project!
St. Vincent de Paul Day Care Centre was established in 2014 by the
management of Street Children Project, Catholic Archdiocese of Kumasi to respond
to the needs of babies born in street situation who are at risk of becoming
street children when they grow up. Street Children Project was established in
2005 to address the need of street children, particular young girls and other
vulnerable youth on the streets of Kumasi. Street Children Project aims to help
children in street situation discern a better and more dignified way of living
and to prevent children coming to the street.
St. Vincent de Paul Day Care Centre is a Child Care Centre, located at Abinkyi and has an annex at Roman Hill. The centre serves children from 0-5 years of age. The program aims at providing:
- A safe and clean environment for the children to stay, play and learn
- Holistic and nurturing environment for the children
- Early childhood education
- More dignified life other than roaming the market and streets
The following positions are available at St. Vincent de Paul Day Care of Street Children Project- Kumasi.
- DAY CARE TEACHER
- DAY CARE ATTENDANT
As Day Care Teacher and Attendant you are responsible for the following:
- To care for the children with love, respecting the dignity of every child
- Implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program
- To work as team member in cooperation with other staff
- Relate respectfully with parents of children
- Maintain records of children; in terms of academics and behaviour
- Being innovative, pragmatic, disciplined and having a good sense of humour
Interested persons are requested to send in their applications with copies of certificates and CV addressed to the Director, Street Children Project Office Kumasi- Roman Hill behind the Catholic Bookshop before 5th of September, 2019.
Applicants must have qualification in Early Childhood Education with a minimum of two (2) years working experience.
For further information contact: 0240405607 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org